1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Page Callback Method

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Sagar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Sagar

Sagar Active Member

Trying to create a page. Getting an error "Please enter valid callback method"

What do I enter in PHP class and method for creating a simple page?

2. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

The Callback::Method is optional, it is a bug that will be resolved as soon as possible.

3. Sagar

Sagar Active Member

Aha, okay, thanks.

4. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

In library/xenforo/DataWriter/Page.php

find this:
    PHP:
    if ($this->isChanged('callback_class') || $this->isChanged('callback_method'))
    replace with this:
    PHP:
    if ($this->get('callback_class') || $this->get('callback_method'))
    The customer area package has been updated.

kazirhaat, mjp, MentaL and 2 others like this.
  5. Trip

Trip Active Member

I ran into the same issue. That quick fix was perfect.
    I am really enjoying the create a page system, the possibilities are limitless.

6. matthewalan

matthewalan Active Member

I want to create a page on my board just to see how they work, but when I submit the forum for a new page off of my node tree, it gives me this error

What exactly does that mean? I've been leaving that field empty as i'm not really sure what it means. Is there something that I am required to put there?

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

8. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Thanks this fixed it :)

9. kazirhaat

kazirhaat Member

hi kier,
    i also facing addons install problem.'Please enter a valid callback method.' every time appear this mgs. is it also a bug? or solve the matter pls.

10. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That means the addon files were not uploaded, or not uploaded correctly, or uploaded to the wrong location. The files must be in place before you import the XML.

Also, please enter your forum name (kazirhaat) on this page so I know you are licensed:

http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users