[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue

[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Cannot replicate this with the same settings.

1652388110123.png

Was the amount actually entered?
In any case, I will add a check for a large value to avoid such errors.

Addon will never debit from DB credit. I hope the owner respond.

You can add payment system without currency set to use withdraws without credits charges

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue 2.2+ Update 2.1.0 Alpha 1

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

This is a alpha release and contains breaking changes that was tested in a limited environment.
It is recommended to check it thoroughly on test site and take a full backup before installing on a production site.

2.1.0 Alpha 1:

Feature: Withdraw reject reason
Fix: Avoid "Out of range value" DB errors

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just installed on my working board. Seems at first glance to be working as intended. I did a test cash out and it did indeed deduct the credits from my account.

Where is located the withdraw request on the forum?
What exactly do you mean?

If the user has permissions, public interface should be accessible by "Withdraw" menu in navigation menu and by routing "/withdraw/".
Link to widthrawal approval page located in "staff bar" and has "/withdraw/queue/" routing.

What exactly do you mean?

If the user has permissions, public interface should be accessible by "Withdraw" menu in navigation menu and by routing "/withdraw/".
Link to widthrawal approval page located in "staff bar" and has "/withdraw/queue/" routing.
Thanks thats ok, now i got this problem:

Screenshot_1.webp

The payment system is gone on pending withdraws, other fields are gone too, what could be the problem?

Screenshot_1.png

The payment system is gone on pending withdraws, other fields are gone too, what could be the problem?

Can you check it in standard style? Or check if there is invisible text through browser code inspection? (F11)
Also I see your + - buttons are not visible in number input maybe because of your style CSS rules

Can you check it in standard style? Or check if there is invisible text through browser code inspection? (F11)
Also I see your + - buttons are not visible in number input maybe because of your style CSS rules
It was the standard style, solved with: dl.pairs.pairs--columns dd{font-size: 1rem;}

My mistake, thanks!

This will be my suggestions to this awesome mod:

• Transaction log cause in dragonbyte doesnt appears neither, so there is no reasonable way to know per example how much withdraws you did on a month per example
  • Withdraw moderated: usergroup and period time, to avoid scams i will let the withdraws not been executed inmediatly, so will be nice for example to moderate new users 15 days, veteran users 7 days per example, i could do this manually but will be better if the addon had this control

Seems to be 2 issues.

1) I set a tax of 3% on bitcoin payments due to my provider charging me to send payments. Someone requested a $7 payout. But the received field, instead of it showing $6.79, it showed $0.21. So it left them 3% instead of taking 3%.
2) When trying to payout the $6.79 and changing the received field to $6.79, it says I need to round to the nearest number (6 or 7) even though I have decimals in the settings. It only allows you to set round numbers.

Seems to be 2 issues.

1) I set a tax of 3% on bitcoin payments due to my provider charging me to send payments. Someone requested a $7 payout. But the received field, instead of it showing $6.79, it showed $0.21. So it left them 3% instead of taking 3%.
2) When trying to payout the $6.79 and changing the received field to $6.79, it says I need to round to the nearest number (6 or 7) even though I have decimals in the settings. It only allows you to set round numbers.

@Painbaker will answer as soon as possible.

Should be fixed in next update

What value of the "Step amount" option did you set for the payment system?
1671320427769.webp

Looks like a nice add-on. I'll probably be purchasing this in the near future since my staff can exchange credits for payouts. Would be nice to have it somewhat automated.

Looks like a nice add-on. I'll probably be purchasing this in the near future since my staff can exchange credits for payouts. Would be nice to have it somewhat automated.
Automation would be nice. But that would require a lot more to be put into the addon for the many many different payout systems you could use.

Not to mention, manually sending each payment helps prevent abuse.

Automation would be nice. But that would require a lot more to be put into the addon for the many many different payout systems you could use.

Not to mention, manually sending each payment helps prevent abuse.
Oh no, I meant semi-automated as in using the addon instead of asking for it through a PM. Sorry, should've been more clear on that.

This component says to integrate with [BR]Credits but I can't find [BR]Credits.
Where can I see how it works?

Top Bottom