[OzzModz] User Reputation

[OzzModz] User Reputation [Paid] 2.1.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
@Sanmu cannot replicate this on my test forum.

Can you tell me what add-ons you have installed and take a screenshot of the settings of this add-on?

Hi @Painbaker
Is it possible to display the reputation number in bar form, like this:
attachment.php

So if it's 0, we can configure a neutral color bar, if it's below 0, it's a red bar. We can have different progress images for reputation progress, such as:
-100%, -90%, -80%, -70% all the way to 100%, in increments of 10 or configurable by the admins.

Hi @Painbaker
Another question, we got this addon and I managed to import the old forum's reputation data into it, it shows perfectly on the profiles. However the score does not reflect it. Is there a possbility of a recount/score rebuild being added so for people that are importing reputation data from other board solutions, this isn't a problem?

Thanks,

Is it possible to display the reputation number in bar form, like this:
This is problematic due to different rating display modes.
But I will think about this.

Another question, we got this addon and I managed to import the old forum's reputation data into it, it shows perfectly on the profiles. However the score does not reflect it. Is there a possbility of a recount/score rebuild being added so for people that are importing reputation data from other board solutions, this isn't a problem?
Rebuild tool will be added in the next version.

This is problematic due to different rating display modes.
But I will think about this.

Rebuild tool will be added in the next version.

That's okay. I figured out I can do it myself with conditionals, I've already tested my own bit of code and it works. I plan to share this with @Alfuzzy who's waiting to see if this addon works out for me. And aside from the rebuild tool issue, I think it does.
So if it's going to be included in the next update, I think that's looking good. @Alfuzzy will be able to purchase this addon when that update comes, and I can share the reputation bar customization with him.

Thanks!

Yes I'm interested in this add-on as well.:)

• For those of us that migrated to XF from other products (vBulletin, MyBB, etc for example)...it would be really cool if we were able to import reputation comments from these other platforms.
  • Would also be cool to have a way of visually displaying a forum members reputation in a horizontal graphical manner similar to what Dragonfruit mentioned in post #22 above. This layout graphically conveys so much information about a member in terms of reputation (lots of green dots = good...even red dots if someone was not such a good member).
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.06.32 AM.png
  • Also if the cursor hovers over the reputation dots...a short positive statement could appear relative to the number of dots displayed.

I've been looking for a great reputation add-on for XF for a while now...and this add-on with some tweaks would be really awesome.

I think members really appreciate building up their reputation...and having a good graphical way of displaying a members reputation & commitment to a forum that grows & grows over time really motivates members. Being rewarded with a nice graphical way of displaying their hard work can be really motivating (more dots/longer bar as they gain reputation).

Reputation comments are a big plus too. In my experience running forums for about 15 years...the overwhelming amount of reputation given is positive...with positive comments to go with it.

Thanks for the hard work!:)

Any plans for imports? I'm currently using https://xenforo.com/community/resources/reputation-system.7625/ and wanted something that is more up to date

If it helps, I didn't find it too difficult to import the data from a different forum solution into this with the basic MySQL & PHPMyAdmin knowledge I have.

I just experimented by installing it on a test forum, made some feedback entries, exported the SQL file. Then I compared the SQL data in it to the one I needed to import.

Using Notepad++, I aligned the data to match the fields for OzzModz's User Reputation, and imported it all in. It worked on first try.

But I'm sure you can do the same and test/play around with it on a test installation.

Top Bottom