[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue

[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue [Paid] 1.0.1 Patch 3

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Withdrawal Queue - Powerful withdrawal queue with debiting support from currency add-ons

Powerful withdrawal queue with debiting support from currency add-ons for faster, safe and more convenient manual withdrawing.

List of features:
  • Payout queue moderation (like xF's approval queue)
  • Payout requesting
  • Wallet management
  • Payment system management
    • Configuring wallet input type (text, email and tel for now)
    • Commission calculation (fixed & percentage)
    • Minimal request sum
    • Specifying real payout currency code
    • Payment system display order...

Read more about this resource...

Painbaker

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Malcolm M

Not sure why, but the withdrawal queue isn't displaying.

Edit: looks to be because the Template modification isn't going through.

Painbaker

@Malcolm M

But page from url "/withdraw/queue" is available?
Please check applying template modifications from my add-on in your style.

Open ACP > Styles > Template Modifications and find PAGE_CONTAINER from this addon with comment Add pending withdraws

On the left side should be displayed count of applications to your templates. Click it to show full log.

Malcolm M

@Malcolm M

But page from url "/withdraw/queue" is available?
Please check applying template modifications from my add-on in your style.

Open ACP > Styles > Template Modifications and find PAGE_CONTAINER from this addon with comment Add pending withdraws

On the left side should be displayed count of applications to your templates. Click it to show full log.
The page from URL "/withdraw/queue" is available!

The template modifications are only applying to 2 out of 5 styles. As shown below:

Screenshot_126.png

Painbaker

However, it may be no longer necessary.
Changed template modification to more common template part that probably shouldn't be changed in custom styles.

Where are these <!--[XF:something:start]--> comments when they are so needed :(

Please try new patch version (check download link from email you specified on purchase).

wow this add-on look amazing,

how does the bitcoin feature work? is there a box so users put in their bitcoin address then the admin can send it to their address?

it work with DB credits, im going to buy this soon, my users want to withdraw their DB credits and exchange for bitcoin/usd,

then i will send them the bitcoin to their address

Painbaker

@51463, yep. There is a page where users can add their wallets for payment systems added by the administrator.
Should work with DB Credits.

Just in case, I will clarify what was said from the description: transfers from wallets to wallets are made manually.
This add-on just simplifies the collection of withdrawal requests and debits funds from credits add-ons.