[OzzModz] What's New Tweak

[OzzModz] What's New Tweak 2.2.1

No permission to download
Hi @yyyuur, please give me some more details. What is not working?
Seems like you only enabled the refresh button, correct?

You can download the update with the link you got from your order email. This might be in your spam folder. I think you just ordered when I was updating the version.
Did you download 2.0.7 or 2.0.8?

Hi @yyyuur, please give me some more details. What is not working?
Seems like you only enabled the refresh button, correct?
View attachment 201430

You can download the update with the link you got from your order email. This might be in your spam folder. I think you just ordered when I was updating the version.
Did you download 2.0.7 or 2.0.8?

I don't see this function(1) What's New Tweak _ XenForo community - Google Chrome 2019-05-01 20.02.08.webp

Ah you are totally right. The download was missing a complete directory (/js/MrJinx/vendor/jscookie/)
Please re-download and all should be fine. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@Mr. Jinx

If you're looking for ideas for another addon, do an ajaxified All Activity widget (sidebar and full width) with some filter options. There was one for XF1 that hasn't been ported and no one seems interested in doing this. Basically take the existing Activity XF widget, ajaxify, add some styling and make it full width compatible.

Just saying. :)

Quick question... will this allow me to change the default behavior of the filter for new/latest? For example, if I click New Posts it shows this filter:

Show only: Unread x

And I want it sop show all by default, not with a user change.

Thanks!

Now much weight this add-on put on my server?

My Forum is a medium sized community with 200 members online all the time plus 200 visitors more or less 24h/day.

Now much weight this add-on put on my server?

My Forum is a medium sized community with 200 members online all the time plus 200 visitors more or less 24h/day.

This doesn't add any weight per se there are no additional queries run. What you'll need to work out is how many of your active users use what's new page and assume they will do some additional refreshes.

Quick question... will this allow me to change the default behavior of the filter for new/latest? For example, if I click New Posts it shows this filter:

Show only: Unread x

And I want it sop show all by default, not with a user change.
Not exactly. You will get two menu items: New posts / All posts
Clicking on 'New posts' will use the default filter (unread checked)
Clicking on 'All posts' will clear all filters (everything uncheched)

If all you want is all filters unchecked, then simply replace the link from 'New posts' in your public navigation to '{{ link('whats-new/posts', null, {'skip': 1}) }}'

Many thanks for making this addon as free.

I want to ask a small request. Is it possible to add group permission ? So we can select the users that may use this addon.

Would you be interested in adding tab change support for Dragonbyte Tech Ecommerce?

Template:
Code:
dbtech_ecommerce_whats_new_products

Snippet to insert page option under:
Code:
<xf:title page="{$page}">{{ phrase('dbtech_ecommerce_new_products') }}</xf:title>

As I work with a lot of different addons I'd be happy to supply other inserts for addons which aren't present in your addon :)

Edit: Also XFRM:
Code:
xfrm_whats_new_resources
Code:
<xf:title page="{$page}">{{ phrase('xfrm_new_resources') }}</xf:title>

Top Bottom