[OzzModz] What's New Tweak

[OzzModz] What's New Tweak 2.2.1

No permission to download
Great update, installing now.

Question -- does enabling the auto-refresh result in additional load on the server? Or is that all handled client browser side?

Extra load is hard to say, but I don't think it will be a real issue.
Never heard of a problem with this from anyone in this topic and you could turn it off at anytime if you suspect problems with it.

Also, check this older reply:

@Mr. Jinx
Is it possible that the add-on mobile is not working properly? When I read in high view on the iPhone, the old menu is displayed. In landscape format the new menu from the add-on.

Mr. Jinx updated What's New Tweak with a new update entry:

Discontinued

Announcement: I'm no longer to able maintain this (free) add-on.
The reason for this is that I have other priorities and providing these kind of add-ons no longer fits.

The resource will be available for download until the 1st of September.
If you are a developer and want to take over and continue this add-on, please contact me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Go Team Bachelorette GIF by CNBC Prime

I dont see that, i see only to "add an auto refresh" (that maybe dont show the new icon).
I have deactivated the customs for that. Thank you. :)

Maybe one day with an update: Add some info to the three times: whats_new_wrapper: Add All Posts to extra nav bar

All new posts
stays there though i have deactivated all three customs.

This one should be seperated into two customs: one to hide the bar, one to add All new posts
whats_new_wrapper Change Whats New selection and hide extra navigation bar

Last edited:
There is maybe another problem.
I tried to get rid of all main tabs. Ok.
Now i want that "new posts" should have the main tab "forum". But this seems not to be possible with the addon here.
So i just need to hide the special bar on the what's new page; so i will copy the css to my extra.less now.

Top Bottom