[OzzModz] Thread Chapters

[OzzModz] Thread Chapters [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the thread order here?

Those highlighted in Yellow have chapters, and the arrows indicate the expected order owing to the "Last message" order filter, and respective updates with chapters in the indicated games.

1709070046915.webp

--EDIT--
It could be something to do with how I've merged it with another thread.. I'll look into it a bit more at my end.

--EDIT 2--
Nope, still confused.. 🤭

Last edited:
What if the "Overview" is the first chapter !! Is there any solution to cancel "Overview" ?!
This is a link to the main thread
I will add an option in the widget settings to disable it

@Ozzy47 @Painbaker - You're sorting by post_date instead of last_post_date where a thread doesn't have chapters on a 'Last message' sort..

/src/addons/OzzModz/ThreadChapterThreads/XF/Finder/Thread.php Line 22
Sent you the latest patch in the PM on snogssite

I was rummaging through some old downloads, and happened upon this:

I was wondering if something similar to this could be an option? 🤔

forum_view-webp.249648
table_of_contents-webp.249652

That was my suggestion. :D I really feel this should be in core, It has so many different uses and would greatly expand what we can do with xenForo.
Agreed.
I'll respond to your suggestion .... long story short, another way to go is more the Story is a forum and the chapters are threads. (You went the story is a thread, and you have "subthreads"). I can't decide if this suggestion is just a cosmetic difference or not.

(ill explain ... later ... :( work )

That was my suggestion.
yes, and I wanted to use this thread to drive people there :)

Xenforo LTD is clearly interested in different content structures ..... but we won't see anything new until after 3.0 is out the door.

I'll respond to your suggestion .... long story short, another way to go is more the Story is a forum and the chapters are threads. (You went the story is a thread, and you have "subthreads"). I can't decide if this suggestion is just a cosmetic difference or not.
Thread types are only a suggestion; if there's a better way to implement this I'm all for it. :)

ill explain ... later ... :( work
I hear you! We should likely continue the discussion on the suggestion thread. I don't want to take this support thread too far off topic. :)

Top Bottom