[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog’s site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.
2) Take over development completely of the addon and fix any outstanding bugs.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.

This addon is such a huge undertaking, I think it would be good of someone else could take it (to make it their primary addon with utmost attention), or just leave it be honestly. Don't get me wrong, not because Ozzy and Co could not handle it or are skilled, obviously they are.. But I think it would just tie up so much development time and effort getting this behemoth working, and keeping it working after XF updates, SEO changes etc... And there are literally hundreds of other addons in the Ozzy brand..
Personally, I'd rather the focus was on the other addons in the Nulumia portfolio which has a much more manageable scope. It would be a shame if all of those disappeared.

Here is a thought...

If it becomes truly abandoned by Nulumia and there is an agreement in place, how about offering the code to XenForo and see if they want to absorb what is worth continuing on with?

They probably won't want it, but that is likely the best option for getting some of the obvious core beneficial SEO features of this add-on to eventually be implemented and future proofed.

We don't know if he left. Or if something bad has happened to him. But we can't continue to allow sales until we find out what happened to him. It's been 30 days.

We weren't messing with his code or doing any of the work quashing bugs, the idea was to keep his hands in. So taking this on wasn't a burden to our team. Nulumia has disappeared. Now we have to decide if we're going to take over the coding of these products. If we do, it's totally on spec because our agreement stands in the way of our ownership of these products.

So now it's suspended pending what happens with him. After 30 days we have ability to nullify the agreement. We're hoping he is okay at this point.
Well, he disappeared from this site months ago without a word to all the people who supported his addon. It seems to me that's just how he rolls. When things get tough, he splits. I am making assumptions based on his history.

Here is a thought...

If it becomes truly abandoned by Nulumia and there is an agreement in place, how about offering the code to XenForo and see if they want to absorb what is worth continuing on with?

They probably won't want it, but that is likely the best option for getting some of the obvious core beneficial SEO features of this add-on to eventually be implemented and future proofed.

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Let's not do anything that may slow up the release of 2.3

I know I've said this before, but I still think it is really worth making a very lite version that does not involve the complexity of having to be compatible with so many other addons.

For a start it would be great to have custom thread meta tags for title, description and noindex. Also custom rel=canonical and an image alt text nag (to prompt users add alt text)

Just those things alone would be a great and useful addon.

See suggestion here:

Only the noindex is missing per discussion but it may be manageable with the devs (@XenSoluce). But this one at least works!

Frankly, I basically have nothing against this add-on created by Nulumia, but there may be a time when you have to move on and stop believing in miracles.
If someone could list all the current bugs for me I’d appreciate it.
Look where we are now! The bugs aren't even listed anywhere. Nulumia had to go on vacation with...

Last edited:
If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog’s site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.
Ozzy, I want to renew my license on Nulumia website to download the latest version of this addon but I can't find out how to renew it. Should I submit a ticket?

Ozzy, I want to renew my license on Nulumia website to download the latest version of this addon but I can't find out how to renew it. Should I submit a ticket?
You better renew the licence from Ozzy webpage when that will be available.
To be honest... I will gladly request my money back from any Nulumia add-on that I have in Ozzy website. I have my money in something that I can't use! Sux.

There are no further sales of the addon as of now. You are only allowed access to the last version you had a current license for.

Class action? I feel I have wasted my money and been take for a ride by Nulumia. But Im not sure what can be done.
What? He said this:

I will gladly request my money back from any Nulumia add-on that I have in Ozzy website.
Which I already addressed here:

So not sure where you got a "Class action" idea from.

Note, that only applies to any licenses purchased on Snog's, not licenses that were purchased on Nulumia's site, I have nothing to do with that site.

This add-on ?

Animation Laughing GIF by Channel Frederator

Unfortunately for those who paid Nulumia to get it, and i am a part of them...
And just to wrap up with that prankster Nulumia... My extra 6 months were never credited to my account!! :LOL:

Capture web_21-2-2023_19581_xenforo.com.webp

He was certainly full of goodwill at first, but he got outdone by the bugs.

It's so sad and heartbreaking to run away from his responsibilities, especially since the community would have forgiven him for almost everything if he had faced them with courage.

Top Bottom