[OzzModz] Moderate New Replies In Thread

[OzzModz] Moderate New Replies In Thread [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
If you uncheck the box, it will be forced visible state.
As said, the "post as moderated" kills the function of "morderate replies"
It's supposed to work like this

Checked = goes to approval queue
Unchecked = published visible

But in your case you want that:

Checked = goes to approval queue
Unchecked = published visible OR also goes to approval queue if "moderate new replies" enabled in the thread

Right?

You need to remove "post as moderated" permission in nodes where you don't need it, and the new content state should be determined by different rules. For users who have permission to choose in which state their content should be posted, a checked or unchecked checkbox must have an obvious result.

Trying to follow this discussion before potentially buying the add-on. I'm simply looking to MODERATE a SINGLE THREAD in my community. This add-on will do that? If so, what are the steps?

Trying to follow this discussion before potentially buying the add-on. I'm simply looking to MODERATE a SINGLE THREAD in my community. This add-on will do that? If so, what are the steps?
Yes, this add-on will allow you to moderate replies only in specific threads
All you need to do is give permission

1701461474298.webp

And toggle the setting in the thread:

1701461487049.webp

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Moderate New Replies In Thread with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Moderate New Replies In Thread for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.0

2.0.0:
  • Require XF 2.2
  • Added page to find threads with moderated new replies (find-threads/moderated-replies, requires "View find threads page" permission)
  • Added search filter for a forum thread list
  • Added option to display notice that replies in a topic are sent for moderation
  • Added REST API output support

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kindly explain this option more clearly, I am having a hard time figuring out what it means exactly:

• Ignore "Submit Without Approval" & "Approve Unapprove" permissions
If you set this option "Submit Without Approval" & "Approve Unapprove" permission will be ignored for user on posting in threads that checked with "moderate new replies" to bypass moderation queue

Kindly explain this option more clearly, I am having a hard time figuring out what it means exactly:

• Ignore "Submit Without Approval" & "Approve Unapprove" permissions
If you set this option "Submit Without Approval" & "Approve Unapprove" permission will be ignored for user on posting in threads that checked with "moderate new replies" to bypass moderation queue
By default users with these permissions can bypass queuing for approval in threads where this is enabled.
This option makes it so that these permissions are not considered and the posts by these users are also sent to the approval queue.

Top Bottom