[OzzModz] Highlight Sticky Threads

[OzzModz] Highlight Sticky Threads 2.0.2

No permission to download
Thank You for sharing a lot of add-ons you making last days
but some add-ons need just a CSS code to work
I think the CSS code is better than an add-on for the small add-ons

Thank you again,

I don't in some cases. For CSS you would need to apply it to all styles, not with an addon, it's added to all styles automatically. Plus you will not forget what you added to the extra.less to achieve something.

Thank You for sharing a lot of add-ons you making last days
but some add-ons need just a CSS code to work
I think the CSS code is better than an add-on for the small add-ons

Thank you again,
Addons though are becoming preferred by most owners/admins, much like apps are over browsing, for mobile device users. It's a plug it in and forget it type deal.

These "creature feature" free addons are addressing convenience and functionality.

I love this add-on. I run 2 systems that have been on vBulletin 3.x forever. Once migrated to XF just about a month ago, and the other is coming over this week. This add-on really helps, and matches our uses existing expectations.

Now it did look horrible on dark themes, but it was an easy fix. I created a child theme off my default called 'OzzModz Highlight Sticky Dark Style Patch', and made in non-user selective, and then in my case changed the color of 'sticky thread background color' from @xf-paletteColor2 to @xf-paletteColor3. Then I made the downloaded 'Shades of Grey' style (shameless plug for a style I found and liked) a child of my OzzModz Highlight Sticky Dark Style Patch. So now I can update the style in the future (which happens regularly) without losing the patch.

I hope this helps someone.

Installed it but my header section became so I had to disable. Everything went back to normal after that. Any ideas?

Top Bottom