[OzzModz] Email Staff When New Registration

[OzzModz] Email Staff When New Registration 2.0.0

No permission to download
Hi @Ozzy47,

I like this add-on so much, many thanks. The description says that is compatible with 2.1 and I'm on 2.1.11 but I receive this notice when I want install the add-on:

"[OzzModz] Email Staff When New Registration requires XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 1+"

Thanks in advance.

will this still send an email if you have to verify users after they register? and also will this work with your NEW> verify email first before registration add on

Thank you very much for this add-on. It's very helpful for my smaller board.

I've tried to (unsuccessfully) modify "ozzModzEmailRegistration_new_user_body_html" to also include information on email and custom user fields. Unfortunately this was not possible. I just ended up with curly brackets around the variable name in the email. Do you have any advice for me?

Hi @Ozzy47 - thanks for this add-on! It’s working very well for me, but my domain has a “maximum emails per hour” rule. Could you please add a limit setting in the options?

Do you have any plans to include the answered registration fields in these emails?

I use a different product that works flawlessly on one of my forums, but it doesn't work more than 25% of the time on another forum of mine. (identical server and configuration) However, yours works 100% of the time- on that second forum.

The author was unable to find an issue with their code, and we dumbed down the email completely so it is only using built in email routines now. (but same result) I suspect it may have something to do with one of the fields they are filling out as a new member, or even the number of fields it is processing.

In any case, yours works 100% of the time - but doesn't include any additional info that the staff can use to quickly review the registrant's answers. I'm just seeing if you have any plans to add that feature?

Thanks!

I have been running this add-on by Snog since he coded it for me New User Staff Email 2.0.0 Alpha and it wold send me the following mail.

New registration at Triumph Motorcycle Forum - TriumphTalk​

User ID: ****
Name: Ttech2
Email: ******@*********.com

With the above mail it was easy for staff to just click on the new members user name and get taken directly to that users profile making it easy to check the details for spammers.

Because of the email error I was getting I assumed it was this add-on and installed this one by @Ozzy47

However this email notification looks like this and just takes you to the home page of the forum itself, would it be possible to change this?

A new user has registered an account under the name "uluguujik" at Triumph Motorcycle Forum - TriumphTalk .

Top Bottom