[OzzModz] Registration Form Email Explanation

[OzzModz] Registration Form Email Explanation 2.0.0

No permission to download
Hi Ozzy, so I tried installing it but got an error. Then uninstalled and removed the files, but now this message is appearing on my add-ons page even though the add-on isn't even listed anymore.

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Hi Ozzy, so I tried installing it but got an error. Then uninstalled and removed the files, but now this message is appearing on my add-ons page even though the add-on isn't even listed anymore.

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Can you show me the list of the addons installed especially with next to them saying “Action pending" in the list.

These are all the add-ons. Yours is not showing as I already removed it, so there isn't anywhere I can "act" on.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 22.46.28.webp

I find it almost impossible for this addon to cause that, it only ads a template modification, no other changes.

Can you expand this add-on to add the option to also add the same explanation below the email input for guests on the contact form?

I find it almost impossible for this addon to cause that, it only ads a template modification, no other changes.

I re-uploaded the files and it looks like this now. If I try "delete files" button, it shows this error:
The following files or directories are not deletable due to file permissions. We recommend that the add-on files are removed manually.

The warning won't go away if I remove the files directly from FTP.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 12.43.45.webp

This add-on does not contain anything that could be the root cause of the problem.

Most likely something is wrong with the environment.
Maybe the database is too big and the installation script in the browser exits with a timeout. Or the server is too busy. Or something else hangs in the XF job queue and does not reach the final tasks of add-on install job.

We need to find out at what stage of the data import it gets stuck.
  1. Try installing via CLI to avoid execution timeouts php cmd.php xf-addon:install OzzModz/RegistrationFormExplanation
  2. If it also failed, check the error log and send us if there are records: /admin.php?logs/server-errors/
  3. Check which jobs are stuck and send its data. See xf_job table or install [OzzModz] Job Runner Manager add-on if possible via CLI (/admin.php?job-runner-manager/)

Top Bottom