[OzzModz] Email Whitelist

[OzzModz] Email Whitelist 2.0.4

No permission to download
Hi, does this add on affect users that are already registered? For example if I have a member with an email client that is not white listed will it force them to enter a new email? Or will it only affect users who are registering.

Hi, thanks for this add-on.
it would be even better if the option of this addon can be configured directly on the ACP>Setup>Options>User_registration
In few month i will probably forget that i have this add-on installed and if i try to solve why some people cannot register, I will initially check there.

I don’t like commingling my addon settings within XF’s settings. To many times I’ve seen people eventually mistake that it’s a core feature and report bugs to XF.

I am attempting to use a wildcard () to permit any email client that ends with .com (e.g., @.com). However, I am experiencing difficulties in doing so. The intention is to broaden the range of acceptable email domains instead of restricting users to a specific client like Gmail (i.e., *@gmail.com). I’m not sure if the wildcard usage is supported in this context.

Top Bottom