[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
I am using it for two years, the problem just happened after the 2.1.3 update

I reconstruct the addon yesterday and it seems to be OK for now, i don't have any error message so far

I am using it for two years, the problem just happened after the 2.1.3 update

I reconstruct the addon yesterday and it seems to be OK for now, i don't have any error message so far

Actually this is a XF error. Here is a SS if it happening with all addons disabled.
146AA846-3E9F-45DB-98A5-7181681CC41B.png

It seems to be an issue with utf8_general_ci support.

Any suggestions on what to look for if the flags do not show up when installing on XF 2.1.2? Didn't upgrade from 1.5. I have it set to display in Extra User Info, but I've tried different locations. I've checked usergroup permissions and add-on settings to make sure it's set to display and is turned on. I can see the div tag being added in the page source but the image is not showing. I've verified that the countryflags folder is in the data directory, but no flag image files are in there. The data dir is writable, and the countryflags dir is set to 755, just like the avatars and attachments dir. I've checked the default style too.

What am I missing?

Flags won't show up until the members log in. Fyi.
The users have logged in. Will the images just not display when they're logged out?

If I hover over the area where they're supposed to display the tooltip comes up and displays the location text. The image is simply not displaying.

Does the folder data/countryflags/flags exist? If it exists does it contains the flagsprite.png file?

Also go to APC —> Appearance—> Template modifications. Under the group Country Flags by IP Address the message_macros TM. What does it show to the far right, should be 1/0/0

Does the folder data/countryflags/flags exist? If it exists does it contains the flagsprite.png file?

Also go to APC —> Appearance—> Template modifications. Under the group Country Flags by IP Address the message_macros TM. What does it show to the far right, should be 1/0/0
There is no 'flags' folder in the 'countryflags' directory.

The far right for message_macros currently shows 2/0/0

So there is no countryflags folder in the data folder or no flags folder in the data/country flags folder?

Then that is the issue. Redownload the addon, ensure the folder is there then upload it to your server.

Then that is the issue. Redownload the addon, ensure the folder is there then upload it to your server.
I just downloaded it again - there is no such folder in the uploads folder that would be uploaded to the /data directory.

Okay, in your download zip, look in src/addons/Snog/Flags folder. You should see a folder called defaultdata. In that folder you should see a Flags folder. Copy that folder with is's contents into your data/countryflags folder.

Okay, in your download zip, look in src/addons/Snog/Flags folder. You should see a folder called defaultdata. In that folder you should see a Flags folder. Copy that folder with is's contents into your data/countryflags folder.
That did the trick! Thanks!

Does this addon matter if my option for "Delete IP usage data after" (/admin.php?options/groups/logging/) is set to 7 days only?
Thanks!

Top Bottom