[OzzModz/Banxix] Bump Thread

[OzzModz/Banxix] Bump Thread 2.1.2 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
So what, pray tell, do you mean by "bump thread." Are you making a new thread based on the previous one or what?

I wish add-on developers would focus as much on documentation for their stuff as on making the add-ons.

So what, pray tell, do you mean by "bump thread." Are you making a new thread based on the previous one or what?

I wish add-on developers would focus as much on documentation for their stuff as on making the add-ons.

It clearly states what it does in the overview.
“ Update thread to appear in latest posts without replying.”

So it makes it "new" again, that's all.

Too bad there isn't a way to create a new thread based on previous one, when the original thread gets too crowded. We had one that worked with XF 1.x.

No, not common at all. I've not seen it before and I've been running forums, large and small, for 30 years, dating back to the early days of AOL.

I wish users would read what is written instead of assuming that we developers have time to answer questions that the answer has been provided already.

I wish you developers would make sure that your documentation clearly explains the use of an add-on, with full installation directions as appropriate, without assuming jargon as a shortcut. A extra phrase or two can do wonders. The more time you spend with documentation, the less time you need to spend on answers. I learned that long ago when I wrote technology books, newspaper and magazine articles.

Simple reading would have told you what it does. You didn’t make it through three sentences and you want more sentences to read LMAO

Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder. Also obviously this addon is not what you were looking for. So please take your fight elsewhere.

You failed to read? Hard to imagine.
As I said, it's typical of online juveniles to make foolish insults when they don't get their way.

Memo to developer: The time wasted in this forum would not have been wasted had documentation been properly clear and fewer assumptions about the value of jargon were made.

Obviously you have a chip on your shoulder. Also obviously this addon is not what you were looking for. So please take your fight elsewhere.
It's also common for online cliques to accuse others of that for which they are guilty. We have a former President who tried to steal the election by charging the opposition with stealing the election.

Maybe someone here will be adult enough to apologize for their behavior. But I doubt it. Count me out.

As I said, it's typical of online juveniles to make foolish insults when they don't get their way.
There's no insult there. Only a question. You asked a question that was politely answered. The rest of this is just entertainment.

By the way, there's a forum here for requesting add-ons. The one for 1x you mentioned before can be requested for 2.2

Top Bottom