[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 6

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Would it be possible to mark a question that wasn't answered (but is required)? Maybe with a red asterisk or so. And yes, i know that you will get a popup with the question error but in my opinion for usability reasons it would be great to also highlight the question.

/edit: An idea that just came up: I guess it would be possible to work with the required attribute of HTML5, right? With a small template modification that would work out of the box i think. Will try it out if i find some time. :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to make a form that removes a usergroup rather than adds one?

It would be great to have options that allow you to add and remove usergroups within a singular form.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 2

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

Fixed: TypeError: Argument 1 passed to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Ozzy47, would it be possible to change to forms list in the control panel per default?

I have around 200 forms and it's very annoying to change the order everytime i create a new form. Maybe just change the order from new to old. Or maybe split the list in active and inactive forms (that would be the best imo).

:)

@Ozzy47

Some issues when using RegEX matching..

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php:224

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] pre...', '/var/www/kinmun...', 224, Array)
#1 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php(224): preg_match('#^[a-z\\d\\-_\\s]{...', Array)
#2 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1023): Snog\Forms\Entity\Question->getRegexAnswerError(Array)
#3 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(417): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->processConditionalQuestionsAnswers(Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Form), Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Question), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array, Array, false, '', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "/form/risk-reduction-interview.3/submit"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "https://www.kinmunity.com/security/prescreen/3"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["question"] => array(6) {
      [35] => string(1) "1"
      [45] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(1) "1"
      }
      [36] => string(8) "@elshara"
      [32] => string(40) "<SNIP>."
      [47] => string(159) "<SNIP>"
      [46] => string(3) "Yes"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(21) "/security/prescreen/3"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }

"@elshara" is the bit being regex tested. I snipped textual responses for user privacy.

Hello,

in last stable release 2.1.2 I found at TMS a template change for template called th_node_macros_nodes - but it does not exist. Is this only neede for an other addon I don't use?

And how stable run the latest beta? I will try to update. I use at the moment no realy needed forms, but at next time...

The template modification will only apply if you have that addon installed.

Seems pretty stable, no issues reported.

I just tried the export function and this happened:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference advType=steamid&amp;advSearch={answer} https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&amp;advType=steamid&amp;advSearch={answer} in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 28
XF::handlePhpError()
SimpleXMLElement->addChild() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 28
Snog\Forms\Service\Export->Snog\Forms\Service\{closure}() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Service/Export.php at line 50
Snog\Forms\Service\Export->exportToXml() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Export.php at line 40
Snog\Forms\Admin\Controller\Export->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Trying to upgrade to the latest version form a very old one (2.0.13.1).

The upgrade hangs on the actual upgrade:
1623683405681.webp

This goes on forever (I think, ran it for about 30 minutes).

No entries in the server error log...any other way to see why this happens?

Hi,

I'd like the possibility for the "Report in existing thread" to dynamically grab the Thread ID and to make the form appear in every thread of a certain node I define in the admin area, making it selectable only from the thread starter. Would it be possible?

The idea comes from the need of giving thread starters the possibility to post an update (similarly to how Resources work) in their thread, without having to post a whole new thread but, instead, adding a new post to their existing thread.

If not possible, how much would the custom development of this addition cost?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom