[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Still waiting on this to get fixed :( this is a blocker for me.
I am not sure if I can say, but I got to test a version where this was fixed about 2 weeks ago. I believe he didn't release this new version because of another bug. I guess he wants to solve that problem first, and then release the new version with 2 bug fixes.

@Ozzy47
Why now number of attachment can not be 0?
Minimum limit of attachments for a form, if you have used Attachment feild in form.
If form have attachment field, than user have to upload minimum one attachment.

That was not in that way before.
I have forms where some questions/fields is up to user if he want to fill it or upload attachment.

Fixed in 2.1.1, sorry for the delay.

Forum thing makes sense but it says the answer types marked with the * can only be used as conditional triggers. I'm not trying to use it as a conditional trigger, I'm trying to use it as a conditional question which I don't see why shouldn't be possible. It works fine when you first create the question too.

Fixed in 2.1.1, sorry for the delay.

Hello there, I've been going around the add-on templates trying to find a way out to this idea I've got, which is the following;

Add placeholders to the questions, and an option for a text to appear after the form has been submitted, but this would only be a text and not a question with an expected answer. These placeholders would be similar to the {answer} function, though these could have any of the previous answers, just like the title which has {A1} {A2} {A3}, etc. So it would pretty much be to add these "{A1} {A2} {A3}" same placeholders to the questions and not just the title.

I am not aware if this is currently possible, but according to what I've been looking at, it isn't.

@sbj could you shed some insight on this please.

He contacted me via pm over a month ago and I explained the situation to him.

What he wants to do is to re-use the answers. Like

Question 1
--{Answer 1} {Answer 1} {Answer 1}

Question 2
--{Answer 2}

Question 3
--{Answer 3}

{Answer 1} {Answer 2} {Answer 3}

Green part is possible. Red part is not possible in this addon sadly which he wanted to do. Each answer can only be used within that questions scope. One can use it multiple times in that scope. But he wants to re-use it afterwards again. The system has no way to do that.

1613067171936.webp

My reply to him after trying to understand his situation:

1613066879847.webp

Conditional questions always appear underneath the question they depend on and ignore the order they are put in on the form.

So there's no way to put a normal question after a conditional trigger but before its conditional questions.

Can this be fixed?

How do I change the number of the question/answer? They all look to be 1 on my form, so when the completed form is posted in a thread it shows the wrong title. Instead of doing A1 like I want it's doing A4. I think that's because all the questions/answers are listed as 1. Help please?

If you want to configure the title, see 5.3.1.1.

If you want to change the order of the questions, you go to your questions, point 6.

and then change the order and you can find the numbers on the left side to use them as thread titles:

1615225367654.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom