[oxy] News Portal [Paid] [Deleted]

Certainly will. The resource page has not been updated for a while but the latest version will be available in the link sent to you. I have full access to the purchase and download manager so just let me know if you have any problems :)

Hi @alexp999
how can i download latest version? I still have 1.12f. I have not received other mail with latest updates :(
If you need i give you my paypal email used for buy.
Thanks
Antonio

Have you tried revisiting the link to the download page you were last emailed?

The latest version I have uploaded is 1.12h.

If not please PM me your email address you used to purchase and I will send you a new download link.

Have you tried revisiting the link to the download page you were last emailed?

The latest version I have uploaded is 1.12h.

If not please PM me your email address you used to purchase and I will send you a new download link.
I have deleted last email :(
I PM you :)
Antonio

Another quick weekly update.

In the interest of wider compatibility, potential licensing hurdles and a hopefully less buggy release, I scrapped the image resizer based on an external library and now have it working with the XenForo's built in image handlers. This means you are not restricted to needing GD as it will follow whatever image handling is configured in the ACP.

I also have image caching working successfully. I have a few things to tidy up, and add settings for (image size), I also want to make it so you can serve the thumbs directly rather than involving PHP on every image request. I plan to ask for beta testers soon, so I can gather feedback in different environments before releasing this as an update.

Last edited:
Another quick weekly update.

In the interest of wider compatibility, potential licensing hurdles and a hopefully less buggy release, I scrapped the image resizer based on an external library and now have it working with the XenForo's built in image handlers. This means you are not restricted to needing GD as it will follow whatever image handling is configured in the ACP.

I also have image caching working successfully. I have a few things to tidy up, and add settings for (image size), I also want to make it so you can serve the thumbs directly rather than involving PHP on every image request. I plan to ask for beta testers soon, so I can gather feedback in different environments before releasing this as an update.
I would be happy to be a beta testers if you need :)

I have installed it but nothing shows up in the forum. No link in the navigation. Am I missing something?

Already have wordpress installed there.. :p

Actually your advice worked. That wordpress is outside XF folder.

Last edited:
A navigation tab will be included in my next release.

Otherwise as has been advised, simply visit /news, or you can use something like Nodes as Tabs for now. :)

Antonio has been helping me from sonnb's forums :P
Now tell me, what did you use in the widget settings to show up in the oxy portal sidebar? I want the widgets to show up only here.

Antonio has been helping me from sonnb's forums :p
Now tell me, what did you use in the widget settings to show up in the oxy portal sidebar? I want the widgets to show up only here.
are you saying to me? :)
I have widget in all forum. not only in oxy portal.
I don't know how help you...

This add-on is a disaster development, I regret having bought because development is completely dead.

we are told that there will be new versions, but they never arrive, disappointment!

This add-on is a disaster development, I regret having bought because development is completely dead.

we are told that there will be new versions, but they never arrive, disappointment!

@alexp999 Is working on it, so I wouldn't call it dead. And the price was equal to a cup of fancy coffee which I think was a great price to pay for the add-on when it was released.

Antonio has been helping me from sonnb's forums :p

Are you using bd Widget Framework? I have this on my forum, what settings do you have so far for visibility? I am using the template containers to determine where widgets are shown.

Are you using bd Widget Framework? I have this on my forum, what settings do you have so far for visibility? I am using the template containers to determine where widgets are shown.
Yes I am. So far in position I have used forum_list to show on forum home. What should I use to show the widget only on the oxy portal?

@alexp999 will @0xym0r0n the original creator of this thread come on this thread again to explain why she spent more time writing the future plans of the addon than doing any support or development on it after release, or has she basically handed the addon to you?

Top Bottom