Resource icon

[oxy] Gamer 1.1b

No permission to download
does yoursite.com/game_images/steamwidget.php actually exist?
There should have been a folder in the upload that contains the widget file

Folder and files exist, only trying locally at the moment. Will try on actual site and test again.

Yeah I'd have blamed it on steam but that's coming up as a missing file not the normal error I'd get from steam when too many requests have been made.

I'm getting a dreaded "Please enter a valid callback method (OXY_Gamer_Listener::template_create)." I'm a newb here and I tried uploading it to the same directory, the library, I have another add-on it and it doesn't work.

No, it does not.
You need to re-upload the files then.
When you download the zipped folder and unzip it open up the oxyGamer folder. Inside that is a folder that says "upload" open it as well

The contents within should be uploaded to your forum directory (use an FTP program like Filezilla or FireFTP [firefox add-on])

The physical field shows the username and such, is there anyway to just have it show the icons?
*bump*

Is there a way to just show the icons/tooltip thingy in posts and not the actual field name and entry from the user along with the icons?

Only question, what about users who use others profiles. Is there anyway to make them verify their accounts?

Great addition only fun to see that the psn is only able to fetch US id's not EU and steam card pop up shows my own website instead of steam player card..

Top Bottom