Own Channel / Posts/ recourses per user

Pandurus

Hello! I want to start a new forum and im really new to everything here :) Hello btw! :3

I wanted to create a forum that is art related. Users should be able to post theire images there and others can rate them and help them.

Ive seen the recourse upload system on xenforo but is there a way you can do it without download etc. so as a way of advertising your image? I hope you understand what i mean! I am looking for an addon propably... But like ive said. im new to this and dont really know!
Thank you really much!

Best regards,
pandu

XF Media Gallery doesn’t have an actual download button, at least not with my site. But you can still right click to save an image. The only way to really completely block downloads would be to block right clicks, but that blocks accessibility for those who need it too.

The only way to really completely block downloads would be to block right clicks, but that blocks accessibility for those who need it too.
That wouldn't block downloads anyways, you're not going to be able to block downloads, without downloading the content in some way the browser won't be able to play it

Top Bottom