XF 1.3 Outdated Templates Issues

Daniel-SP

Hello guys,

As its the first time I upgrade an style, Im not familiar with the outdated templates tool.

I have a main style for the updates releases and a second one for my customizations.. I have received some warnings about outdated templates and tryed carefully to handle them.

Now that I think that I'm almost over, I still get the warinings but xenforo is making a confusion into my mind. After I have updated the template, its saying that still need to add another setence but its creating duplicities. Let me try to reproduce:

On "navigation" template, I get the following merging suggestion:

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-file-text fa-lg fa-fw" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}} <xen:include template="unread_posts_count" /></a></li>

That should be updated to:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-file-text fa-lg fa-fw" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}} <xen:include template="unread_posts_count" /> <xen:include template="unread_posts_count" /></a></li>

The first time I edited it, it asked me to include a "
<xen:include template="unread_posts_count" />" block. I did it and saved. Now its asking me to add it AGAIN.

If I follow it and put it again, it asks to add another time ( would be 3 times) and it never ends.

What I'm doing worng ?

Thanks

Top Bottom