Duplicate  Other options for "Gender".

EmilyPlays

I think Xenforo already does it's best with "Unspecified", but it would be awesome to see options that differ from male and female.

I'd personally like to see;
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
  • Other
Or even better
tfK1D.png

Just my two cents, and I'm sure this option will be appreciated by some people (such as myself)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
How often do you come across a transgender on a forum? And I'd love to see what the default avatar would be for it.

As for your textbox option, I don't fancy having my users able to define their gender as "pussycat".

How often do you come across a transgender on a forum? And I'd love to see what the default avatar would be for it.

As for your textbox option, I don't fancy having my users able to define their gender as "pussycat".

Did think about users entering weird stuff.
What if a transgender board migrates to XF?

Default avatar could be either

Jackie_Transgender_Logo.gif
or
sexuality-logo.gif

As for having it built into the core... it would be such a small percentage I doubt it's even worth having it there. However custom profile fields are coming in 1.1, could always utilize that. And no, nor does anyone know when 1.1 will be out :), but it will be soon :)

Not being flip, and no offense (nor display of ignorance meant), but don't the majority of transgender folks identify with one sex? Chaz Bono considers himself male, for example. Is there a segment of transgender folks who reject male/female distinction altogether?

That aside, I think Russ covered it.

Top Bottom