Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything points to the high probability that OBL is really dead.

ORLY ?
Then what is THIS !!!

osama.bin.laden.spotted.with.elvis.webp

Oh please everyone. She's not the only person that has lost a loved one. I completely sympathize with such circumstances. However, everything so far suggests that OBL has been killed. His family is detained in Pakistan and is being questioned. Everything points to the high probability that OBL is really dead. How can someone question it is beyond me. If there was this amount of evidence , I’d say the alive theorists might have a point.
It was very insensitive to call her dumb. Maybe you do not agree with what she is doing and perhaps you are right. But often what differentiates those who are in the right versus those who are not is the treatment one gives to those who do not agree with us.

OBL, the concept, has most definitely been killed. There is absolutely no doubt about that. OBL, the person, does not really matter and has never mattered. Specific particulars (family, mansion, SEALS etc.) are just background noise in the larger scheme of things.

It was very insensitive to call her dumb. Maybe you do not agree with what she is doing and perhaps you are right. But often what differentiates those who are in the right versus those who are not is the treatment one gives to those who do not agree with us.

OBL, the concept, has most definitely been killed. There is absolutely no doubt about that. OBL, the person, does not really matter and has never mattered. Specific particulars (family, mansion, SEALS etc.) are just background noise in the larger scheme of things.

Perhaps calling her dumb was insensitive. However, I'm left with no other choice seeing how she is insistant on her opinion of OBL being alive.

lol & chickens rule the world :ROFLMAO:

Don't be silly, mice rule the world! Have you never read or watched The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy?

Mice are not, as is commonly assumed on Earth, small white squeaking animals who spend a lot of time being experimented on.

In fact, they are the protrusions into our dimension of hyper-intellegent pan-dimensional beings. These beings are in fact responsible for the creation of the Earth.

The whole business with the cheese and the squeaking is just a front.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/guide/mice.shtml

Steven I think a number of people who are questioning OBL being dead are doing so on the grounds that there is no actual evidence (as yet). The Whitehouse claiming DNA evidence etc is not the same as actually presenting evidence in some form or other. While I think this one is simple too big to be a lie, I can understand how others can be sceptical about it.

I agree with all that, except the bit I've bolded - most seems to be demanding a photo as evidence as if photoshop had never been invented, that I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom