Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:eek:

This lady is really dumb. Even Alqaeda acknowldeges that OBL was killed.
Dumb? No. Still clinging to something, no matter how misguided, to help her deal emotionally with the death of her son while serving the US Military? Yes.

Even Alqaeda acknowldeges that OBL was killed.

Lol... I am NOT proposing any conspiracy theory here, but it is just unbelievable how we will believe anything that we are told.

In an internet statement, Al Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden, reports Reuters and the Associated Press. The statement appeared on militant websites today pledging that bin Laden's blood "will not be wasted" and the terror network would continue waging jihad. “We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will not go in vain,” reads the statement, as reported by the AP. The news service says the message was signed by the "general leadership" of Al Qaeda and marks the first step to naming a successor to bin Laden, though its authenticity couldn't be independently verified. It's dated May 3 and is the first recognition of the Al Qaeda leader's death by the group since the raid on his compound Sunday. “We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries,” read the statement. It says Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness" and "their blood will be mingled with their tears."

I mean all this is so convenient isn't it? Just when everyone was demanding photos of his corpse and raising questions.

Well, sigh... I am NOT saying that the Al Qaida confirmation reports are fabricated. Just pointing that there is absolutely no proof that that they are real either. You know there was a time when journalism was about verifying your sources, being absolutely sure about the veracity of what you report. Reporters would travel far and wide among dangerous situations to get to the truth. It just appalls me how the standards of reporting have gone down the drain now. Whatever confirms to the view of the establishment is front page news, irrespective of whether or not it is verified. Media houses regularly retract statements, change positions and no one challenges them on the damage they cause... Sigh (It's kind of a sore topic with me... anyways, apologies for the off topic).

Well, I hate to interrupt this moment of burgeoning intimacy but I really hate when USA subsumes the name America, what about the other American countries? America is a continent, for the God's sake! As a matter of fact, I think I've already said this Off Topic forums of XenForo. Whatever, I will not argue in this thread after this my post people whos as native the American, 'cause some people will think it's just like Einstein's theory of relativity.

Well, I hate to interrupt this moment of burgeoning intimacy but I really hate when USA subsumes the name America, what about the other American countries? America is a continent, for the God's sake! As a matter of fact, I think I've already said this Off Topic forums of XenForo. Whatever, I will not argue in this thread after this my post people whos as native the American, 'cause some people will think it's just like Einstein's theory of relativity.

Say whut?

While I didn't understand much of your post above, have you ever noticed that it is mostly other countries that call the USA America? Most USA citizens do refer to this country as the USA. :)

In the above so called press statement by Al Qaida I hardly think they would use terms like " God bless him " & " God willing " , it rather defeats the object of different religous cultures and beliefs....

Why is there no film or pics of the execution of OBL..??... Probably the most logical answer is OBL was minus his head.. In retribution for Al Qaida`s own form of executing its prisoners ..

They were quick enough to leak video footage of Saddam Hussain`s hanging...

When we see video footage of Al Qaida soldiers/terrorists celebrating the death of some coalition forces or after the execution of a captured prisoner we brand them as barbaric animals.. Yet the scenes from television coverage showing Americans doing cartwheels of joy over this persons death were equally as sickening.
Its a sad , sad state of affairs where one is called a righteous revenge while the opponents methods are called barbaric..
Harmony & Peace will never prevail in this world so dont hold your breath waiting or wanting it to happen.. Animals kill for food to survive , humans kill because we can...

The above are MY Views & Opinions , not influenced by any media hype...

Regards..

<snip>Yet the scenes from television coverage showing Americans doing cartwheels of joy over this persons death were equally as sickening. <snip>
That was just wrong.
I think you can thank social media for the quickness for people to take to the streets in front of the White House minutes afters the announcement.
The images I recall, it was a young crowd.
Lol... I am NOT proposing any conspiracy theory here, but it is just unbelievable how we will believe anything that we are told.
And the is world flat. The earth revolves around the sun. There are aliens in Area 51. There is no God. The holocaust never happened. The moon landing was a fake.

Huh? Most people in the U.S. call it the U.S. or U.S.A. very few call it America. At worst they call it North America. No idea where you are getting this ideal of yours.

While it doesn't carry the same weight of proof as a Charlie Sheen announcement, yes I'll get over that shortly, you have to figure if the Terrorists are saying he's toast then he pretty well is.

Love some of the conspiracy theories doing the rounds :D

Shame on you. This lady is not dumb. She is mourning her son, killed in Iraq.
While I wouldn't take the steps that she has to vindicate, as it were, his death, she's doing what she feels it right.

Cindy doesn't
Hi Cindy: Osama Bin Laden is dead.
As much as I want her son to come back, that's not possible.
cindy.sheehan.OBL.aint.dead.webp

That was just wrong.
I think you can thank social media for the quickness for people to take to the streets in front of the White House minutes afters the announcement.
The images I recall, it was a young crowd.
And the is world flat. The earth revolves around the sun. There are aliens in Area 51. There is no God. The holocaust never happened. The moon landing was a fake.

Steven I think a number of people who are questioning OBL being dead are doing so on the grounds that there is no actual evidence (as yet). The Whitehouse claiming DNA evidence etc is not the same as actually presenting evidence in some form or other. While I think this one is simple too big to be a lie, I can understand how others can be sceptical about it.

Oh please everyone. She's not the only person that has lost a loved one. I completely sympathize with such circumstances. However, everything so far suggests that OBL has been killed. His family is detained in Pakistan and is being questioned. Everything points to the high probability that OBL is really dead. How can someone question it is beyond me. If there wasnt' this amount of evidence , I’d say the alive theorists might have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom