Osama Bin Laden is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine killing a terrorist is like killing any gang member, their death will need to be avenged. I guess the repercussions will play nicely into the hands of the Americans though. Which oil-rich nation can the military toy with next?

Killing someone because they killed makes you as equally as stupid....

They should have interviewed him to with an inch of his mental sanity. It'd much more satisfying to understand why he became an extremist & to establish (and show the World) that his belief structure is flawed. Instead, the body was 'sunk' to the bottom of the ocean? Strange...

If there is a God, he/she/it has been absent for a very long time as I've never even seen a picture of said deity.

Killing someone because they killed makes you as equally as stupid....

They should have interviewed him to with an inch of his mental sanity. It'd much more satisfying to understand why he became an extremist & to establish (and show the World) that his belief structure is flawed. Instead, the body was 'sunk' to the bottom of the ocean? Strange...

Its a bit hard to interview someone whilst he's shooting at you. Taking him dead was better than not taking him at all, to be honest.

As for him being buried at sea, I doubt it, the US needs to show that it was really him and the way to do that is to show the body.

Great for all the people who believe terrorism is vanished away with this person.
Also this sea bureal is something what fits for every conspiracy theories in the world.

I really hope world will be a peaceful place in the future - but I doubt it won't has anything to do with this recent event.

The upside to this could be a few things:
  • Surge in support for US government.
  • Major morale boost for the men and women serving.
  • A bit of peace for those who lost family members in 9/11.
While I'm not one to believe that killing one because he or she killed another is right...this man master-minded a process that killed many people. I would have taken him dead or alive as well. Will this have a major effect on the terrorism we see now? I would say so. They will be looking for revenge and we will tighten security. Flying is going to be even more of a nightmare...

The upside to this could be a few things:
  • Surge in support for US government.
  • Major morale boost for the men and women serving.
  • A bit of peace for those who lost family members in 9/11.
While I'm not one to believe that killing one because he or she killed another is right...this man master-minded a process that killed many people. I would have taken him dead or alive as well. Will this have a major effect on the terrorism we see now? I would say so. They will be looking for revenge and we will tighten security. Flying is going to be even more of a nightmare...

I do believe they tried capturing him as opposed to killing him. I think we would all like him to spend the rest of his life in prison being raped by Bubba instead of expediting him to his 72 virgins...all whom look like Carrot Top, by the way. No...he got it easy.

Who said those 72 virgins won't be big hairy biker types hehehe
lol I think I would rather have the biker types as opposed to Carrot Top:
carrot.jpg

Did you listen carefully to the words obama used in his announcement?

Sounded like they took osama alive, and killed him afterwards. Maybe a slip of the tongue... but would not surprise me if he was taken alive and was executed on site for various reasons.

The next action the US should take should be to crush all known active cells, wipe them out before they have a chance to regroup.

I'm sure more details will be forthcoming. As much as I despise Obama and am convinced he is one of the worst things that has ever happened to my country, I will give him credit for this. I hope bin laden is rotting in hell - that is where he and all his ilk belong. Great day for the US and our incredibly brave special forces military!

when i saw the footage of american ppl celebrating osamas death i feel uncomfortable, mainly they are celebrating someone else death, although i can understand their reason for doing it. I still think osama should at least deserve a trial instead of getting shot instantly. why is that a difference compare to saddam who did get a trial?

also im not even sure if its really true that osama is dead. They have not produced any real evidence for the public that it is him. And doing a DNA testing when after the body get dumped in the water why? its a first time ever ive heard the us military prioritizing other peoples traidtion over their one decade manhunt that costed them trillion of dollars. How can they do the dna testing anyway, do they actually have osamas dna in other to crossreference with the man they shot in pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom