Oro Jackson - A Fan Community

Update, update, update!

On Jan 28, 2014 we passed our "100,000" messages/posts milestone, and today on 7th of July 2015 we are officially at 650,783 messages/posts, with 4,585 registered members.

Our community has massively grown since the start of this year itself, in-fact we continue to grow each and every month. We have loads of interesting content related to our niche that our members love discussing and that same content draws others too. Have to also thank XenForo being an absolutely beautiful piece of software! :D

We recently purchased the XenForo Media Gallery add-on to improve the experience of 'content creators' on our community (artists, graphic artists, photographers etc.) and it's improved the experience of those who love to share their work.

Though along with growth came its disadvantages too, requiring a better server, more funds etc. We had to adopt Adsense (we were very much against advertising for 3 strong years) so that it covers server costs, as it was getting on the higher side and we wanted to be financially stable to ensure the community has no problems in the future. We've been with the same host from day 1 and even though they are a tad bit expensive I won't trust anyone else with my communities hosting, since I am more than satisfied with their service, support and up-time.

We're going to be celebrating our Fourth Anniversary the coming August 20th, and I just can't wait to see whats in store for my community in the future :D

A screenshot of our Google Analytics audience overview (Jan 01, 2015 to July 06, 2015)
GA.webp

Celebrations! It's Our Fourth Anniversary

We created a video for this occasion, and our members sent out their wishes too!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom