.org or .net for a forum?

full-english.gif

Is that a flying pig? Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

Well.. the "bacon".org people want to sell to me now for my last offer. Go figure. It's a good chunk of change. Thinking about it.

Why offer if your not willing to jump on it if accepted? Your really just wasting both your and the other parties time if your not serious about your offer, more so if they are taking the time to continue to send you counter offers. When I purchased my site that's in developement's domain. I first made an offer to their "for sale" price, we went back and forth 4 or 5 times with counter offers and then they agreed to my final offer, so I purchased it in a matter of minutes. I really just don't see a point in making an offer to something if your not 100% willing to complete your part of the deal if the other person accepts.

Because I thought the deal was done for weeks ago and had moved on with other prospects.

They made it seem like they wouldn't accept my offer... Now weeks later they changed their mind.

This wasn't a matter of minutes.

I thought (and it was made clear then) that the deal was over.

I have moved on to other things so I need to readjust to this new development and decide what to do.

Because I thought the deal was done for weeks ago and had moved on with other prospects.

They made it seem like they wouldn't accept my offer... Now weeks later they changed their mind.

This wasn't a matter of minutes.

I thought (and it was made clear then) that the deal was over.

I have moved on to other things so I need to readjust to this new development and decide what to do.

Fair enough, I misread as I was just skimming though the post.

Top Bottom