Lack of interest Order number displayed in Node list

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rwm1962

We currently have 490 nodes in our forum. When creating a new node I have to go into the settings for the node above & below the one I want to create to check the order number so I can assign the correct order number to the new node so it shows where I need it.

I think it would be useful for forums with lots of nodes to have the order number of categories, nodes etc show in the node list so you can see at a glance. It would be even more useful if the order number in the node list was editable so order could be changed from the node list.

As it is now:
upload_2016-1-8_9-57-28.webp

As it works on our EOL platform:
upload_2016-1-8_9-59-5.webp

Thanks for your consideration

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks - yes, that drag to reorder idea is much more advanced! The EOL platform screenshot has been dead for 2 years & not developed actively for 3 years before that so is just what I was used to.
We add nodes on a regular basis & I miss that functionality.

Thanks - yes, that drag to reorder idea is much more advanced! The EOL platform screenshot has been dead for 2 years & not developed actively for 3 years before that so is just what I was used to.
We add nodes on a regular basis & I miss that functionality.
Drag & drop certainly is possible - it's already in the UI.X theme. Hopefully it'll be implemented in XenForo 2.0.

Top Bottom