Lack of interest Order number displayed in Node list

rwm1962

We currently have 490 nodes in our forum. When creating a new node I have to go into the settings for the node above & below the one I want to create to check the order number so I can assign the correct order number to the new node so it shows where I need it.

I think it would be useful for forums with lots of nodes to have the order number of categories, nodes etc show in the node list so you can see at a glance. It would be even more useful if the order number in the node list was editable so order could be changed from the node list.

As it is now:
upload_2016-1-8_9-57-28.png

As it works on our EOL platform:
upload_2016-1-8_9-59-5.png

Thanks for your consideration

rwm1962

Thanks - yes, that drag to reorder idea is much more advanced! The EOL platform screenshot has been dead for 2 years & not developed actively for 3 years before that so is just what I was used to.
We add nodes on a regular basis & I miss that functionality.

Martok

Thanks - yes, that drag to reorder idea is much more advanced! The EOL platform screenshot has been dead for 2 years & not developed actively for 3 years before that so is just what I was used to.
We add nodes on a regular basis & I miss that functionality.
Drag & drop certainly is possible - it's already in the UI.X theme. Hopefully it'll be implemented in XenForo 2.0.