Lack of interest Option to spam ban users from admincp

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

woei

Hi,

When you go to the admincp and search for an user, you have the option to ban an user, but not to "spam" an user, where their posts get deleted and submitted to a service like stop forum spam.

I would find it handy to have the option to directly "spam" an user in the admincp under the "actions" dropdown menu when editing/viewing an user. This is also more in line with the options when viewing the public profile of an user. There is the option to "spam" an user onder the moderator tools dropdown menu.

I hope this link can also be added in the admincp.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
In 1.3 you can already do it from the public profile:

upload_2014-3-18_9-54-43.webp

The easiest way to do this from the Admin CP is to view their public profile and use the Spam link there.

Yes, that is what I said (hopefully) in my first post. But I would be logical to have the about the same options in the admincp. Now it's extra clicks to "spam ban" a user.

Sorry, I did mis-read your first post. I thought you said there wasn't a Spam option in the Moderator Tools. (Not enough coffee today :coffee:)

I think this would be useful.

Top Bottom