Option to delete notifications in profile

Biker

Can't seem to find a way to delete the notifications that are building up in my profile. An option to remove/delete notifications should be provided.

Upvote 0
They expire automatically, after a week I believe. Could consider reducing that, though it might have a negative effect on infrequent users.

They expire automatically, after a week I believe. Could consider reducing that, though it might have a negative effect on infrequent users.

Not unless you only remove alerts that are read, and then remove unread alerts for a longer period of time, meaning there would be 2 different settings for each.

Ummmmm, why should they expire automatically? Save the query for something else and set everything to manual please. There are times when it's either not convenient to log on, or I just don't plain have access. As I can be on the road for 2-3 weeks at a time, this just doesn't make sense to me.

Top Bottom