Opinions on this "theme"?

What's the reasoning for all the blank space on the left of the nodes? Personally I don't like that.

I see images myself... instead of the middle of the nodes always being blank, I just shrank them and used that space on the left. I like visual stimulation, I don't like reading a Microsoft Word document for a forum. Every single site does the straight down, straight discussion look, and "personally", I've grown tired of that. All I am looking to do is present things differently.

I can guarantee I do not, and I have never posted the referral link from his site. This is by far the easiest, most flexible and complete framework there is for xF. I'm just having fun taking advantage of it.

I know i was messing with ya !

I see images myself... instead of the middle of the nodes always being blank, I just shrank them and used that space on the left. I like visual stimulation, I don't like reading a Microsoft Word document for a forum. Every single site does the straight down, straight discussion look, and "personally", I've grown tired of that. All I am looking to do is present things differently.

Sorry by "blank space" I meant the background image with no content in front of it. I think it looks strange having so much "empty" space. Using it for notices, announcements, social media, etc would all work. I'm just not a fan of it being empty.

Sorry by "blank space" I meant the background image with no content in front of it. I think it looks strange having so much "empty" space. Using it for notices, announcements, social media, etc would all work. I'm just not a fan of it being empty.

Completely understandable. Strange for some could be because they are just simply not used to it, and that same strange for others can be seen as unique or just different. As I said before, I'm not a fan of the "same ole same", so I continue to look in other directions for presenting content.

Top Bottom