1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on this "theme"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sheldon, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

http://theanimusproject.com

Just the category/nodes...

This is just a test site, no registrations permitted or logging in.. Just wanted to get an idea if things are flowing correctly.

It's not responsive "ready", I'd have to strip away a few things, but wanted to get this base going. Anywho, thoughts?

arms, RobinHood, Veer and 3 others like this.
  2. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

You are setting some standard to xenforo styling for sure .

3. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

I can see "Log in" twice.

4. Sheldon

5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

It's lush and sexy and I bet it makes everyone want @Audentio styles :D

6. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

LoL i am wondering if he gets paid for pimping @Audentio styles :whistle:

7. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

What's the reasoning for all the blank space on the left of the nodes? Personally I don't like that.

Russ likes this.
  8. Sheldon

I see images myself... instead of the middle of the nodes always being blank, I just shrank them and used that space on the left. I like visual stimulation, I don't like reading a Microsoft Word document for a forum. Every single site does the straight down, straight discussion look, and "personally", I've grown tired of that. All I am looking to do is present things differently.

Lisa likes this.
  9. Sheldon

I can guarantee I do not, and I have never posted the referral link from his site. This is by far the easiest, most flexible and complete framework there is for xF. I'm just having fun taking advantage of it.

10. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I know i was messing with ya !

11. stilly

stilly Active Member

Looking good, image effect on the left of the nodes is a nice touch,

12. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Sorry by "blank space" I meant the background image with no content in front of it. I think it looks strange having so much "empty" space. Using it for notices, announcements, social media, etc would all work. I'm just not a fan of it being empty.

13. Sheldon

Completely understandable. Strange for some could be because they are just simply not used to it, and that same strange for others can be seen as unique or just different. As I said before, I'm not a fan of the "same ole same", so I continue to look in other directions for presenting content.

RobParker likes this.