• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cannot reproduce  opening Member Card shows strange behavior

erich37

running Win XP.
no FF add-ons used.

also, when opening the membercard, it shows a small black bg-image (or whatever it is) of the membercard popping up before opening up the membercard.
The same when closing the membercard, it does not close immediately, but a small membercard-bg-image (without content) is showing before the membercard gets finally closed.

Caliburn

That's really weird. I'm running Windows XP SP3 at the moment and Firefox 3.6.8, and I can't reproduce any of your problems. I've been going through clicking everything every which way to try and reproduce this and I can't. :confused:

Caliburn

this issue was not there yesterday or previously.

Also happens when not logged-in.

See additional Screenshot attached.
Yeah, I've got no joy on reproducing this. I've tried everything I can think of and have yet to encounter this problem. Sorry, erich.

Steve F

In that last screenshot, the graphics seem like you are only using 16bit mode instead of 32bit. Really seems to be a issue with your graphics/card or something. Check and make sure the display is set to 32bit mode.

erich37

I do not have this issue at any other website.
I also did not have this issue at Xenforo.com before today.

Anyway, I just wanted to report it.

gordy

Yep, it looks like maybe a video driver issue, struggling to render the drop shadow.
What specs do you have? Video-ise? Card, driver, etc