Lack of interest Open Profile Picture in Overlay

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alpha1

Currently if you go to a profile and click on the profile picture then you are sent to a different page. i.e.
This page has no navigation. There is no way to get to another page. It doesn't look like xenforo.

It would be much more intuitive if the profile picture would open in an overlay. (in full size or within the limits of the page width) The same as attachments open in a thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That is not a page, it is just an image :unsure:

Why would you want to open the avatar in an overlay? There isn't much to see as avatars are only 38xx384 pixel (unless somebody overwrites the container config and adjust a bunch of CSS, I doubt this is smth. that is commonly done).

That is not a page, it is just an image :unsure:
Indeed. This makes no sense to have no page.
Why would you want to open the avatar in an overlay? There isn't much to see as avatars are only 38xx384 pixel (unless somebody overwrites the container config and adjust a bunch of CSS, I doubt this is smth. that is commonly done).
Thanks for pointing out that this is not clear in the suggestion yet.
The the point of clicking on the image is because the user wants to see the full image. Not a cropped version. Gravatar profile images that xenforo uses already display in full size. For example:
I will adapt my suggestion to display the image in full size.

Top Bottom