Open 3rd Party Developers Forum Now

GodForum.com

For XF to lead it needs to have the best and most passionate developers to join the fight ...
The biggest, best equiped and most passionate Army usually wins. Kier and Mike make good Generals. :)
I suggest opening the 3rd Party Developers Forum Now ...
it will allow XF to assess things and permit future customers like me to see what may be available. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

p.s. You're crazy if you think Steve Ballmer is crazy ... it worked for MS, FF, FB etc :)

Is there really anything to be gained from this right now? All that could be posted would be speculation as to how the whole system runs, which isn't really helpful to anyone.

When more information about the plugin system and the code structure is available, that would be a better time to open a forum of this nature.

Is there really anything to be gained from this right now? All that could be posted would be speculation as to how the whole system runs, which isn't really helpful to anyone.

When more information about the plugin system and the code structure is available, that would be a better time to open a forum of this nature.
Why not open it and share some preliminary information about said systems and structures now? Even if the information is *rough around the edges*?

Business at the Speed of Thought is the goal ...

My suggestion is to get the process and categories of intended development going informally by a moderator so you can focus on making the Magic :)

Perhaps a mod can start with unifying the threads that contain developer intent by category ... only suggesting :)

Top Bottom