Implemented Online Status Indicator / move outside of Avatar-image

Status
Not open for further replies.

erich37

The position of the "green dot" inside the Avatar is not great, as it destroys the appearance of the Avatar-image.
Depending on the Avatar-image, the "Online Status Indicator" is also hardly visible.

The "Online Status Indicator" should be positioned somewhere outside of the Avatar-image.

onlinenow.webp

Upvote 24
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think people should now respect the decision that has been made by the developers and appreciate the fact that it has changed to what it has done based on feedback. Further suggestions can be implemented to your own tastes using the tools provided. Style Properties, custom CSS, template edits etc.

If it was changing the image, that'd be a relevant argument - but it's not. It's overlapping the image.

I stand corrected.

Interesting how your image looks fine with the Online Indicator in the current position. I suppose if everyone were to put a white border on their avatar that would solve the problem. :)

pic001.webp

I stand corrected.

Interesting how your image looks fine with the Online Indicator in the current position. I suppose if everyone were to put a white border on their avatar that would solve the problem. :)

View attachment 79737
That was just luck. Would you like me to change it so the green is covering part of it? I'm more than happy to do so, since I don't feel the need to complain about every single thing that gets added and appreciate the time and effort the developers put into the software for us to use.

I think people should now respect the decision that has been made by the developers and appreciate the fact that it has changed to what it has done based on feedback. Further suggestions can be implemented to your own tastes using the tools provided. Style Properties, custom CSS, template edits etc.

Good god chris. That would entail adjusting the top: right: / top: left: values. How could you possibly ask members to make such time consuming changes that will take the best part of a day to implement.

Strange, when I first noticed the change I didn't like it, but now I really like it :/.

I think people should now respect the decision that has been made by the developers and appreciate the fact that it has changed to what it has done based on feedback.

I think people actually do respect the decision made by the developers.
I think people actually do appreciate the fact that it has changed to what has been done based on feedback.

Further suggestions can be implemented to your own tastes using the tools provided. Style Properties, custom CSS, template edits etc.

are you saying that "further suggestions" are not allowed ?

I'm more than happy to do so, since I don't feel the need to complain about every single thing that gets added and appreciate the time and effort the developers put into the software for us to use.

I think people actually do appreciate the time and effort the developers put into the software for us to use.
Nobody is complaining!
It is just "customer feedback" in order to improve a product.

Try to think differently, think out of the box !

:)

nobody is complaining!
It is just "customer feedback" in order to improve a product.
Can't you just accept that it's been changed based upon feedback and move on to the next thing you hate?

Try to think differently, think out of the box !

:)
I do, regularly, but I also know when to stop sounding like a broken record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom