One too many?

Are you disparaging our drunks?
Nah, but I've seen a few folks on this side of the pond that could even your best drunks a run for their money. We used to have town character who's idea of a Friday night was to get lit and then go relieve himself on the windows of a local restaurant... I"m not sure, but he may still hold the record for most public indecency and breach of peace charges in the sate. :eek:

See this type of thing every weekend. The infamous walk forward two steps and staggering 10 steps backwards. They'll get there in the end, they always do. :D

Nah, but I've seen a few folks on this side of the pond that could even your best drunks a run for their money. We used to have town character who's idea of a Friday night was to get lit and then go relieve himself on the windows of a local restaurant... I"m not sure, but he may still hold the record for most public indecency and breach of peace charges in the sate. :eek:
ROFL!!!

ewwwwwwww... that would ruin your romantic night out.

LOL, yeah, it was funny as hell unless you were one who had to arrest him... Oh man, If you want to talk about drunks... Once upon a time, when I was younger and dumber I carried a badge -- I've seen them all, the funny ones, the dumb ones and the mean ones. (sigh) :rolleyes:

I basically don't care for people that drink in general :D
I do somewhat agree with you, especially when you're going out in Amsterdam and there are always a group of a some people trying to pick fights etc, because they think being drunk is a free for all.

But I really don't mind having a nice drink with some friends and have a bit of fun.

I don't quite support "drinking to get shfaced"

I do somewhat agree with you, especially when you're going out in Amsterdam and there are always a group of a some people trying to pick fights etc, because they think being drunk is a free for all.

But I really don't mind having a nice drink with some friends and have a bit of fun.

I don't quite support "drinking to get shfaced"
If I was in Amsterdam i'd be in a coffee-shop not a bar :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry but this one is funnier... because he is going back for MORE!

Top Bottom