So, help me make the decision to move forward, keeping in mind this needs to happen sooner rather than later, so I'm asking for your help for the below issues (mind you I've got a 3.7.4):
- I have the post thankyou hack installed. Can I convert the thankyou's to XF likes or any other post rating system?
- I also have the Yet Another Awards system, which I use to manually give members awards when theywin in competitions, etc. I want to convert those also, is there a similar system for XF? Any chance of conversion here?
- For Gallery which is a big part of my site (I've got more than 500 categories and 30.000 photos) I use photopost 6.2, I know Photopost can integrate with XenForo so my initial plan is to get photopost's latest version and use that. Anyone using it with success? Is there any add-on or plugin that brings photopost's actions into the XF notification system? (for example you get a notification if someone comments on your photo etc)
- I have tags in place, I know xf doesn't have tags, but there is that very nice prefix system it has, so I was wondering if vb tags can be converted to xf prefixes?
- I also have a paid add-on installed, called Extra Threadfields, basically it gives something like prefixes to some threads, I would like to also convert these to xf prefixes, would I be able to find a developer to do this? (or any of the above that is not already existing functionality?)
I will be using Wordpress in the website front, as I have thousands of articles ready to be published there, so any additional ideas about xf/wp integration are more than welcome.
Thanks for reading