Other On-going small tasks and maintenance

Michael Murguia

Hello,

I have a medium-sized business that uses Xenforo as its community forum solution.

I would like to establish a relationship with a developer who is professional, does this full time, has requisite skills, and develops secure, well-documented code. References will be neccessary.

We have maintenance tasks on an on-going basis and I would like to be able to populate a backlog of prioritized items, and otherize completion of tasks based on your estimate of the work.

Some high level qualifications:
  1. Wordpress Development
  2. Xenforo Development
  3. PHP
  4. MySQL DBA
  5. Java
  6. A web security ninja
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please shoot me a PM. This could also develop into a larger-scale relationship with larger scale development work.

Best,

Michael

Hello,

I have a medium-sized business that uses Xenforo as its community forum solution.

I would like to establish a relationship with a developer who is professional, does this full time, has requisite skills, and develops secure, well-documented code. References will be neccessary.

We have maintenance tasks on an on-going basis and I would like to be able to populate a backlog of prioritized items, and otherize completion of tasks based on your estimate of the work.

Some high level qualifications:
  1. Wordpress Development
  2. Xenforo Development
  3. PHP
  4. MySQL DBA
  5. Java
  6. A web security ninja
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please shoot me a PM. This could also develop into a larger-scale relationship with larger scale development work.

Best,

Michael
Hello @Michael Murguia , I went ahead and left you a private message. Please contact me when time allows it.

Top Bottom