OMG!

I just have to say once again, this xenforo kicks @&%!! :D its so easy to use and after reading a couple posts I was making my own templates and adding them to the sidebar and other locations with ease, I never accomplished anything like with the OTHER company in 5 years! Anyways, I really like the xenforo and I can't wait to see it continue to evolve! :)

Is not the best but the team seem so confident and the program yet has been in the market for one month
i bought me a license because i believe the team is strong and knows a lot about advance coding and importantly care about its costumer by answering and discussing ideas , feature, bug... etc

Is not the best kkm323? I think it is the best actually, at least in the UI/UX department it is. When the third party scripts like Photo/Reviewpost start supporting it and more add-ons become available, I think it will really start to develop itself as the new leader.

I would have to agree that it's not the best (yet), but one can't expect an infant to grow into adulthood over night. If things keep going the way they have been over the past year or so, it will be the best, most definitely. There's still much to be discovered and done though. Right now, it's definitely one of the top forum software , for ease of use , on the user's end. Haven't played in the backend yet, so I can't comment there.

I would have to agree that it's not the best (yet), but one can't expect an infant to grow into adulthood over night. If things keep going the way they have been over the past year or so, it will be the best, most definitely. There's still much to be discovered and done though. Right now, it's definitely one of the top forum software , for ease of use , on the user's end. Haven't played in the backend yet, so I can't comment there.

ohhh but just wait'll you see the backend.
eyebrows.gif

Haven't played in the backend yet, so I can't comment there.
Then I think you shouldn't have posted an opinion yet about what is the best really :)

Anyway, I think it's very subjective. It depends on what part of forum software you value the most. If it's 'the number of features and add-ons' then no, XF is not the best yet. If it's UI / UX, the way the code is written, then I'd say XF is hard to beat.

MKA deserve a noble peace prize for this. The many forum admins MKA will help with rebuilding online communities back to the pre 4.0 era will only deserve such a prize.

Top Bottom