OMG I'm soooo hot.......

Peggy

It's 88f here in my part of Ohio, having come down 2 degrees. AND....
My air conditioning broke sometime last night. The landlord was here this morning, and can't get anyone to come repair it til Friday. I'm sweating like a pig (do pigs sweat???), and miserable, just MISERABLE, I tell ya.
/end rant

(and just what did you think this thread was about? hmmmm??
eyebrows.gif
)

(and just what did you think this thread was about? hmmmm??)
Funny how you switched back to that avatar too when you made this thread. :p

It's only about 87F today, which is already. I think the breeze we're getting form Hurricane Earl is keeping us cool or else we're be wall into the 90's. :cool:

My air conditioning broke sometime last night. The landlord was here this morning, and can't get anyone to come repair it til Friday. I'm sweating like a pig (do pigs sweat???), and miserable, just MISERABLE, I tell ya.
/end rant

(and just what did you think this thread was about? hmmmm??)
Theres a nice breeze here (Next to the beach) at work, and I have a window AC unit in my office.

Man, life is good :D.

Oh, and I have popsicles :)

/end rant

(and just what did you think this thread was about? hmmmm??
eyebrows.gif
)

If I may recommend, get like a wide, deep dish or something with a wide surface area and fill it up with some cold water. Then leave it out in a general area and watch as the temperature drops :p

Top Bottom