OMG I'm soooo hot.......

Hey Liz. I was pretty warm when I got off work at 7am this morning. By the time I got to bed around 10am, it had cooled off just a bit. When I got up at 6:30 pm, it was NICE! :D

Supposed to be in the 50's tonight, and low 70's tomorrow.

And guess what? Now that I don't need it, my landlord had the A/C repaired today. Go figure.......
rolleyes.gif
It figures. But glad it cooled off..now let's hope it stays that way.

Pretty cold here today with current overcast conditions and storms expected to blow in later. It could be worse, a 7.1 earthquake has devastated Christchurch New Zealand overnight :eek:
I heard something about that quake. Didn't have many causalities last I heard any report but that was a couple of hours ago. 
Liz 

We've had some prity good weather for the past 2 days hitting 22c. Compared to the constant rain that persisted in july/august it's good for the UK.

I heard something about that quake. Didn't have many causalities last I heard any report but that was a couple of hours ago.
Liz

yeah it looks like they were very lucky, no fatalities, which is pretty amazing considering it was centered right in the city!

That is nothing short of a miracle.

Indeed it is!

Earthquakes scare me! When I was in New Zealand on vacation there were earth tremors quite a few times, and it is a freaky scary feeling if you are not used to them!

We don't really have many earthquakes here, there was a pretty big one in 1989 that killed 13 people :( it was a 5.6 so it is a miracle indeed that a 7.1 didn't kill anyone, but then the New Zealand building laws probably require a level of earthquake resistance, where as ours didn't prior to 1989 as earthquakes were unheard of in living memory.

Top Bottom