Oldsmobile discussion/image site

oldzy

http://www.oldz442.com

Had this domain for a while to host images only (mostly car, and some gun related, etc.). The only reason I am using this particular domain at present is that images are embedded all over in message boards, and many boards do not allow post edits, and would be a chore to edit so many posts anyway. I wish I had picked a better/more relevant domain name though (still might in the future though).

I also acquired PhotoPost recently, but disabled it shortly after finally getting it installed correctly, as it does not seem very 'friendly' for what I want. Breadcrumbs/nav seemed a bit odd as well, and did not notice microdata (no doubt that could be added though).

Any comments/suggestions are welcome. Using the default theme for now. I also have a 301 redir on the root /index.php to /community/index.php for now.

Thanks. Yeah I know it seems pretty bland... I am terrible with graphics/themes, etc though. The only thing the blue/orange/peach or whatever colors have going for it... is that they are the colors (in general) of the Olds 455 and Olds 350 rocket engines that I am more focused on (1968-1972)

Top Bottom