XF 1.5 Older links not working.

St@ffy

We migrated from VB to Xenforo and our older links can no longer be searched in the database or online. Is this a redirect thing? If so, how can i fix this?

I wasn't sure where too post this but i almost posted it here, thanks for moving it. I looked at them briefly but i wasn't real sure what to do. On top of the old URL's not working, i can't seem to remove the Home button. It was stated here that the board may have some sort of portal so i need to ask the author about that but i can't see any Portal type addons in the control panel? Problem is, someone else set all this up and i am taking over.

If my memory serves me right, that is one of those things i didn't like about PHPbb. Do you think that would solve the url issue? We can't even search the database right now, i mean we can but it only shows results from the day we switched.

It looks like you've changed the "Index Page Route" value to an invalid route. The default is "forums/" and should solve this issue.

Something so simple lol.. Ok so that fixed the URL issues. Also noticed the guy before me never rebuilt the search index. All is working now, thank you very much for the help everyone!

Top Bottom