Add-on Old Thread Warning

I just grabbed this addon and tested it on a fresh 1.1 install and it appears to work fine. I did set the threshold to 0 days though for testing... so perhaps it's broken if it isn't 0, I can't verify though as I'm not testing it on a live forum with old threads. Perhaps someone else can... make sure you read the readme.txt and do the template edit it requires.

20120314232734950.jpeg

edit: gave it a run on my live forum and it appears to work fine. Threads started in 2008 were still open for discussion since the last reply wasn't over 90 days old, for example.

Begging everyone's pardon for resuscitating this ancient thread, but I couldn't find a similar tool that works in 1.1.4, so if anyone knows of an update on this idea, I'd be much obliged to learn about it.

Quick look of that code makes it seem like it should work. Are you receiving an error?
Begging everyone's pardon for resuscitating this ancient thread, but I couldn't find a similar tool that works in 1.1.4, so if anyone knows of an update on this idea, I'd be much obliged to learn about it.

Yup. Just installed the old resource, still works.

I tested on a basically fresh install of XF, default style, using the exact instructions that came with the original add-on. Set days to 0 just to check. If not, some setup details would help. (y)

Top Bottom