Add-on Official AddonChat Product

Num7

It would be great to fully integrate AddonChat with Xenforo. There's currently an official addon for vBulletin, available on vb.org:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=179346

This XF add-on needs to have similar features, like an automatic authentication between your forum and the Addonchat chatroom, integration with usergroup permissions and a who's chatting list.

Great!

I didn't find any thread about it, do you know anything about this upcoming add-on then ?

Thanks

Bump.

Does anyone know if this add-on is going to be available any time soon ?

Thanks.

I am wondering if there is any progress on this? Or is this something I am going to have to do myself???? :P

LOL Are you done with the plugin yet?

I didn't check this thread in ages.

They actually support a "work-around" for getting addon chat working with XenForo. Not the greatest, but it works. And they are still working on an official plugin. Check there site and read their forum.

Regarding an official plugin, I have no idea if someone is going to use the code I posted a link to and turn it into an add-on. I don't know anything about add-ons, but it doesn't sound like this one should be too hard to create, given the code is already available over there.

PS. xFShout is a shoutbox, it has nothing to do with an actual chatroom like AddonChat.

Does anyone know a chatroom software that integrates with Xenforo and has audio/video chat? I'm thinking of something as robust as tinychat but they don't integrate. Anyone know of any others?

Top Bottom