Official 2 license owner now

Cupara

Yes it is true, I'm finally an official 2 license owner. Granted the second license was a trade off for work but well worth it in the end. Please don't ask me who or where I worked to get the license as I won't divulge that information out of respect for the person that offered it.

Anyway, I'm very happy that I now have 2 licenses, come September I will have 3 licenses of XF, 1 license of wBB (already own a lifetime just need to renew), 1 license to UBB.Threads, and 1 more license somewhere else, haven't decided where to buy yet, may go IPB so I can work on import scripts for all those.

Again YAY for me. LOL

The way my board is going seems like i will need one more license and start working on new project soon enough :P

I recently mentioned I purchased my 7th one, but just did a recount, was my 6th. Boo!
I've got a few cheaper because of opening day and 'second license for $115' and I got a second hand license.
But I also held a few licenses for friends and team members of xenfans.

I have 3 left in my customer account at the moment, for xenfans, wetalk and vbirc. And I have a feeling it will slowly grow over time haha.

The way my board is going seems like i will need one more license and start working on new project soon enough :p
Go for it.

I recently mentioned I purchased my 7th one, but just did a recount, was my 6th. Boo!
I've got a few cheaper because of opening day and 'second license for $115' and I got a second hand license.
But I also held a few licenses for friends and team members of xenfans.

I have 3 left in my customer account at the moment, for xenfans, wetalk and vbirc. And I have a feeling it will slowly grow over time haha.
LOL that is how it worked for you with vB licenses? Before long you'll have so many licenses that you won't know what to do with them.

Top Bottom