October

It's October 1, which means that Halloween is right around the corner!

What are you guys doing this year!?
For most people I know, their holiday season begins with Thanksgiving and ends with New Years. For me on the other hand, my holiday season starts with Halloween in October and ends in March.

This is usually a busy time for me and I actually have to "work" at not gaining weight.... For example, last year I was invited to 6 Christmas parties. I end up celebrating New Years for almost 3 days. And this is after telling people I care about, no, sorry, have other plans.

For Halloween I actually do get dressed up and pass out candy to all the local kids. Before his though, I usually also help setup some of the "Stay Safe" programs for those people who don't want to have their kids going door to door, but still don't want them missing out. I have a few friends who also celebrate it as a religious event (they call it The Day of The Dead) and I usually am invited to their social events as well.

Better get the Raspberry Pi nightvision camera conversion done. You can catch the little gits on camera egging your house then. Sadly ours has been a victim of it many times, despite always answering the door. It's not as if we live in a 'rough' area or town either.

Top Bottom