XF 2.0 oauth expired access token

Jake B.

I'm currently setting up a connected account provider. However, this service's auth token only lasts for an hour and has to be refreshed so when using XenForo's default functions I end up with an "Unknown account" being shown on the connected accounts page. Just curious if there is a built in method to refresh this token somehow. From what I can tell by default the refresh token isn't saved, so I may be doing something entirely wrong on my end but currently it's basically copied directly from the built in Google integration (with the exception of having to extend the built in oauth provider for Spotify as it's outdated or just doesn't support some of the scopes that we need for some reason

Yeah we don’t bother with the refresh token stuff so if it’s required you would need to add support for it yourself.

You’ll notice the unknown account stuff on default connected accounts after they are expired.

Ah, alright. Unfortunately the refresh token is necessary for what I'm doing, will have to dig through where the token is saved so I can save the refresh token as well :P

Top Bottom